B a s i c s

Recognized as Radley, and Val.
Sex of masculine.
Age of 19 years.
Sexual orientation of bi-curious.
Species of a(n) quadruple lycan.
Faceclaim of Lucky Blue Smith.

A p p e a r a n c e

Bradley's hair consists of a whitish-blonde colour. His eyes are a pale blue, and his jawline definitely has a smooth shape to it. His skin, pale, and soft to the touch, while his smile is more of a smirk. He usually is found wearing simple, casual outfits along with a pair of adidas or boots.

Radley's quadruple lycan form consists of a very, very light brown. He has fur almost similar to his actual hair, and he is as big as the lycan in this picture.

R e l a t i o n s

Has befriended -
Has feelings for -
In a relationship with -
Has had past relations with -

P e r s o n a l i t y
Radley is usually friendly and kind when you first happen to approach him. He isn't the type to automatically judge you by your appearance, or in which the tone you speak in. He's very open-minded and is also very understanding. He's the type that tends to get attached to his friends. Regardless of gender, or how close you are to him, he'll have your back and watch out for you. But with girls he's a bit more protective, because that's just how he turns out to be. And if he takes a liking to you in specific, you'll start to notice because he's quite of a flirt. And with flirting, comes determination, of course. So he won't really stop unless if you tell him that you just want to be friends. When in a relationship with him, he's even more protective over you. He'll make sure no one is bothering you, and that no one else is hitting on you. He's also very affectionate, and loves to give lots of cuddles and hugs.

T h e m e   S o n g

E x t r a s

Radley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Radley Avalon Lovegood

Post by ~Brooklyn on Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:52 pm

Hot
~Brooklyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top